In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (“GDPR”) and the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), CROMATICA STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION SL with CIF B-76626134 with address at Avenida La Arenita, 38632, Palm Mar – Arona, informs you that your data will be treated exclusively for the purposes described in the forms that collect personal data. In these forms, detailed information will be given to the interested party about the treatment, its purpose, the use of its data, the obligatory or optional nature of its answers.
In compliance with current regulations, it is reported that the data collected by CROMATICA will be kept for the time strictly necessary or until the interested party revokes his or her consent.
With this clause is informed that your data will be communicated if necessary to all those entities with which communication is necessary, in order to comply with the provision of the service. Failure to provide the data to the aforementioned entity implies that the provision of services can not be fulfilled.
In turn, we inform you that you can contact the Delegate of Data Protection of CROMATICA by writing to the address indicated above or via email to email@example.com.
CROMATICA informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, accurate and updated way. That is why it undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are suppressed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.
You can exercise the ARCO rights (access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition / revocation) in the terms established by the current regulations on data protection, directing your request to the address above indicated for free by sending a letter addressed to CROMATICA STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION SL, enclosing the envelope “LOPD”, duly signed by you, including your full name, address, telephone number, email address and a photocopy of your National Identity Document (DNI) or any other valid document, in which you request the exercise of one or more of these rights. You can also exercise your rights at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the same information.
You can go to the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, CROMATICA will request and the user may give their consent so that, if desired, CROMATICA can make use of their data in order to send you information and publicity about the website as well as the different offers, special promotions and third party service providers.
CROMATICA with the aim of guaranteeing the security and confidentiality of your personal data, has adopted the security levels required by the regulations on personal data protection and has installed the technical means at your disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration , unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided.
At the moment of acceptance of the conditions of CROMATICA, basic and essential information will be collected for the provision of services. The aforementioned data are, name and surname, address, postal code, location, ID or CIF, country of residence, a valid email address, as well as other information that is relevant to contractual effect on their person and representation. At all times, the user will be informed of the necessary nature of the collection of such data for the correct management of the provision of services.
Likewise, for the provision of services, CROMATICA may request from the user a series of additional data through assistance in person or by telephone, for which it will be informed, at the time, of the collection and treatment of these.
You guarantee the veracity of your personal data and commit to communicate to CROMATICA any variation thereof.
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the formalization of our relationship and, where appropriate, during the time you are a client of CROMATICA STRATEGIC COMMUNICATION S.L. and, once the formalized relationship has ended, during the time in which any legal responsibility for it can be derived. They will also be kept, unless you have indicated otherwise, to continue sending information and advertising or promotional communications of the products and services of the CROMATICA Group companies.
Definition and function
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, mobile or other terminal (hereinafter, computer) when you access our website or run our application. Cookies allow us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or the computer from which you generally access anonymously and depending on the information they contain, if you are previously registered, to recognize yourself as a user or client. The information they get is related to the number of pages you visit, the language, the place from which you access, the number of new users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, how long your visit lasts, the browser or the equipment from which you make the visit or execute the application.
What types of cookies does this website use?
• Own cookies: Those are sent to your computer from a domain or computer managed by us.
• Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
• Session cookies: These are a type of cookies that expire when you leave our website or close the application.
• Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies that remain stored on your computer for a longer period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visits and the use that users make of our application for the purpose of making a statistical measurement and analysis of their use to correct the deficiencies that we detect and facilitate the use of our web or application.
• Advertising Cookies: When visiting the web pages, opening emails or running an application where we publish advertisements of our products or services, to control and monitor the effectiveness of advertising are installed in your browser or computer cookies that serve us measure, for example, the number of times ads are viewed, where they appear, at what time they are seen, from where or if you have seen them previously. Also when visiting websites, open emails or run an application where we publish ads of our products or services are installed in your browser cookies that serve to later show you advertising related to the search you have done and manage the advertising actions.
Authorization, revocation and removal of cookies
If you wish, you can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser options installed on your computer or from the privacy options of the computer from which you view, in case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website. For example, you can find information on how to do it in case you use as a browser:
If you wish you can see the videos developed by the Spanish Agency of Data Protection with the purpose of explaining how to configure the privacy options from different platforms and equipment. http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/protegetuprivacidad/index-ides-idphp.php